Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where Did My Baby Go?


Do you see what I see? Besides the big scratch on his nose? Those teeth came through sometime last week. We woke up one morning and there they were. Well, if only it were that simple...the teething was really starting to take a toll on all of us as we watched the poor little man chew on everything in sight, drool nonstop, cry in fits of rage over the pain, and knaw on cold washcloth after cold washcloth. Trust me, I'm psyched that those little devils finally pushed through, but every time he smiles, I see myself dropping him off at college! Everyone keeps asking if he's crawling yet but we're nowhere near that fun stuff. Thank God. One milestone at a time please. The teeth are still sinking in for me.

2 comments:

andria said...

I cried and cried when Jacob got his first teeth. Those teeth were worse than the crawling for me. He just seemed so big with teeth. I remember that day so clearly, truly like it was yesterday. Last week he came in and tried to give some Thomas trains away for a garage sale so he could earn money for cool game boy cartridges and star wars legos. I cried for two hours. I know you do already, but love that baby every day and enjoy the baby along with the teething and all it goes by in a snap.

Kelli said...

I know, I remember when her teeth broke through and I swear I moarned (is that how you spell it?) the cute little mouth that was tooth-less. But I got over it....