Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring has Sprung

And wow! Look at me, dusting off the old blog! It's been ages people! Just goes to show that these days I'm left to choose between blogging, or chasing after a crazy 21 month old boy. He's sleeping now, so I know he's safe. :)

It's been a rough winter in this house with colds, ear infections, etc. Poor B-Lo is still recovering from a massive stomach bug that attacked him last Friday. It took everything he had and was so pitiful to witness. Nothing is worse that seeing your child ill. Nothing. But thankfully he's on the mend and getting some more strength back by the day.

I am so happy that the warmer weather is here. It's not quite as warm as I'd like, but it's getting there. I've got a list of things I want to do that involve the outdoors and fresh air- something my child needs a good dose of every day or he drives me nutty. I love him though. :)

I spoke too soon, I suppose the sound of the keyboard woke him up. I hope this post finds you all well. More pics to come soon.





4 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

I am loving the warmer weather as well. Can't wait for summer!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hope the weather stays great for you guys! It's cool but sunny right now and the kids are running around outside... Waiting for a phone call about a job offer for Patrick... crossing my fingers!

Kelli said...

OMG, Brendan is getting so big. He is looking like a little man... :-(
I hope he is gonna start feeling better, I do believe nice weather will do him (and us) alot of good!!!

Peter N said...

Good luck, Tracey. And Lyns, B-Lo is getting cuter and cuter with each passing day. Wow! I'm so glad he's getting better. Be well..Pete.